Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings Brief Introduction
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings is nickel – chromium – iron – based solid solution strengthening alloy, has good resistance to high temperature corrosion and oxidation resistance, excellent hot and cold processing and welding process performance, below 700 ℃ with satisfactory thermal strength and high plasticity. The alloy can be reinforced by cold working, or by resistance welding, welding or brazing.
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings at home and abroad corresponding grades:
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings Supply Specifications:
Round bar, bar, strip, pipe, seat, spheres, flanges and forgings
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings Chemical composition:
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And FittingsPhysical properties:
The minimum mechanical properties of the Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittingsat room temperature:
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings mechanical properties (room temperature):
Bar: cold drawing annealing
Hot working annealing
Plate: Hot-rolled annealing
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings has the following features:
1. Has a good resistance to reduction, oxidation, nitriding medium corrosion performance
2. At room temperature and high temperature have a good resistance to stress corrosion cracking performance
3. Has a good resistance to dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride gas corrosion performance
4. At zero, room temperature and high temperature have good mechanical properties
5. Has a good anti-creep rupture strength, recommended at 700 ℃ above the working environment.
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings metallographic structure:
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings is a face-centered cubic lattice structure.
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings corrosion resistance:
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings for a variety of corrosive media are corrosion resistance. The composition of the chromium makes the alloy better resistant to corrosion than nickel 99.2 (alloy 200) and nickel 99.2 (alloy 201, low carbon) under oxidizing conditions. At the same time, the higher nickel content of the alloy in the reduction conditions and alkaline solution has good corrosion resistance, and can effectively prevent the chlorine – iron stress corrosion cracking. 600 alloy in acetic acid, acetic acid, formic acid, stearic acid and other organic acids have good corrosion resistance, in the inorganic acid with moderate corrosion resistance. In the nuclear reactor in a single and secondary recycling of high purity water has a very good corrosion resistance. 600 is particularly prominent performance is able to resist dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride corrosion, the application temperature of 650 ℃. At high temperatures, the annealed and solution-treated alloys have excellent oxidation resistance and high strength in the air. The alloy is also resistant to ammonia and nitriding, carburizing atmosphere, but in the redox conditions change alternately, the alloy will be part of the oxidation medium corrosion (such as green death solution)
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings process performance and requirements:
1. Hot processing temperature range 1200 ℃ ~ 900 ℃, cooling method for water quenching or rapid air cooling.
2. To obtain the best corrosion resistance and the most appropriate crystal structure, after heat treatment to heat treatment.
3. Material can be directly into the furnace has been heated.
1. Cold processing materials should be annealed or solution heat treatment state, 600 alloy processing hardening rate and austenitic stainless steel close, so you can choose a similar processing equipment.
2. Intermediate annealing should be performed during cold working.
3. When the cold working volume is more than 5%, the workpiece needs to be treated.
4. To reduce the wear of the material, the mold should be selected alloy tool steel, carbide or cast steel.
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings welding process
Alloy welding performance is good, can be arc welding, argon arc welding, resistance welding and brazing and other methods of connection, large or complex welding structure after welding should be 870 ℃ annealing 1h, to eliminate the welding stress.
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings parts heat treatment process
The heat treatment process of the parts should be carried out according to the corresponding material heat treatment system. The annealing of sheet and strip parts should be carried out in a protective atmosphere.
Nickel Alloy Inconel 600 Pipes And Fittings Applications Applications include:
1. Erosion of the thermocouple in the atmosphere
2. Vinyl chloride monomer production: anti-chlorine, hydrogen chloride, oxidation and carbonation corrosion
3. uranium oxide conversion to hexafluoride: anti-hydrogen fluoride corrosion
4. Corrosion of alkali metals in the production and use of the field, especially in the use of sulfide environments
5. Preparation of titanium dioxide by chlorine
6. Organic or inorganic chloride and fluoride production: resistance to chlorine and fluorine gas corrosion
7. Nuclear reactors
8. Heat treatment furnace in the curved bottles and parts, especially in the carbonation and nitriding atmosphere
9. Catalytic Regenerators in petrochemical production It is recommended to use alloy 600 for applications with a service life of 700 ° C or higher for longer service life.